Few articles and tutorials you may have a look at.
CSS good practices
- A flexible guide to write modular and scalable CSS.
- An introduction to OOCSS
- Great article introducing the Object Oriented CSS principle, how does it work and why it could be helpful for your projects.
- BEM syntax
- Short summary of what the BEM naming methodology is.
You may also have a look at this developed post.
- The intro to Reactive Programming you've been missing
- Really great introduction to (Functional) Reactive Programming and to Rx.js.
- The mostly adequate guide to functional programming
- To dig into functional programming from 0 to the infinity − and beyond.
- Developing Backbone.js applications
- An exhaustive guide to introduce you all the basics you'll need to develop with Backbone.js
- From jQuery to Backbone.js
- A jQuery code turns into Backbone.js logic, step by step.
- How to lose weight (in the browser)
- The definitive front-end performance guide for developers.
- Front-end performance by CSSWizardry
- Few thoughts from Harry Roberts about performance for web designers and front-end developers.
- High Performance Networking in Chrome
- An interesting article about Google Chrome performance. Little bit technical but worth reading.